From all of the TriBalance team we want to express our sincerest gratitude for supporting us especially over the last few months during the covid-19 crisis. We can’t thank you enough for your generosity and kindness. We look forward to seeing all your beautiful faces in the flesh in the studio soon.
We are excited to announce the studio will re-open on Monday 15 June, but things will run a little differently as we make the transition back to in-person classes.
The following outlines some of the key changes in the studio operations from 15 June 2020:
• 8 student limit for in-person classes
• Livestream will also be available for most classes
• BYO props (teachers will sequence without the need for props but if you want to use props during this time then its BYO)
• We have upped the anty with our cleaning schedule and hired new professional cleaners to keep the studio sparkling clean and safe for our teachers and students.
• Hand sanitiser and hand wipes will be provided for all students entering and leaving the studio.
• We have a ‘No Adjusts or Assists policy’. So your teacher will provide verbal instruction only and no hands on corrections.
These are temporary measures and as things change we will continue to adapt our studio policy in line with recommendations from health officials regarding best practices.
Booking is essential. See the up to date class schedule below. Once you have signed up to either ‘In Studio’ or ‘Livestream’ class you will receive a confirmation email and a separate email link for the Livestream class from Mindbody 30mins before your class begins to access the virtual studio.
Click on the images below to view Class Schedule PDF’s.