4 Week Beginner Yoga Course
EVER WONDERED IF YOGA IS FOR YOU? Find out for just $4.95 per session.
Sign up for our exclusive beginners yoga course (with money back guarantee!)
TriBalance are offering a unique opportunity to discover yoga with up to 20 beginner classes for just $99.
The course runs for 4 weeks from Monday 20 July 2020.
Full course information is below:
Dates: 20 July — 16 Aug 2020
5 Class times scheduled each week to choose from. See class schedule.
Cost: $99 for 4 weeks (unlimited classes)
* 5 Classes scheduled each week
* You are invited to attend just one or as many classes on the course schedule each week, as suits your schedule.
Location: 20 Cowper St, Gordon Park
Limited Places Available
You will progress through a set sequence of yoga poses, building each week to learn the fundamentals of pose alignment and breath regulation.
You will learn introductory mindfulness & meditation techniques and basic yoga philosophy. No prior knowledge is assumed and no previous experience necessary.
- Introduction and brief overview of the 8 limbs of yoga.
- The foundations of sun salutations and using movement as a device to pace the breath.
- Learn the 3 Styles of lunges in sun salutations: low lunge, crescent lunge and anjeneyasana lunge.
- Transition to floor and incorporating the backbend in sun salutes.
- Downward dog basic technique and distance between the hands and feet.
- Mindful transitions with particular focus on the step forward from downward dog to lunge.
- Introduction of flow in standing poses and entry from downward dog into standing poses.
- Engaging the core (bandhas)
- Focus on distributing your attention and effort throughout entire posture
- 2 layers of sensory awareness: microscopic awareness & panoramic awareness.
- Position of chaturanga and action of the shoulders
- Refine stepping forward into lunge from downward dog
- Transition from chaturanga to upward facing dog
- Maintaining breath continuity.
- Power, precision and mindfulness as key concepts to a balanced practise.